Monday, October 22, 2007

MLB Play Off Pick 'Em Update

This is not today's post. It's just a quick update.

Ten out of the 14 predictors scored points this round. MrP, TwinsWin83 and Haasertime have taken a commanding lead by being three out of the five people to pick both the Red Sox and The Rockies to advance.

Here is how it scored this round:
TW83: 18pts
MrP: 18pts
Haasertime: 12pts
Brunner: 12pts
Damerus: 12pts
Soup: 6pts
BizMarkie: 6pts
Jeff: 6pts
Tfrezac: 6pts
Brex: 2pts
Daymonster: 0pts
Roy: 0pts
LittleJo: 0pts
Aunt Mary: 0pts

But it's still anybodys game (except for Roy; who, not-so-coincidentally did not make any picks this round.)

Here are the standings going into the World Series
MrP - 30pts
TW83 - 25pts
Haasertime - 22pts
Aunt Mary - 18pts
Brunner - 16pts
Damerus - 16pts
Jeff - 15 pts
Tfrezac - 15pts
Soup - 13pts
BizMarkie - 12pts
LittleJo - 12 pts
Daymonster - 9pts
Brex - 8pts
Roy - 4pts

10 comments:

Jeff said...

i will never have faith in the Indians or the Cubs again...I'm taking the Rockies in 7 (with hopes of watching a game 7)

bizmarkie507 said...

my blind hatred for the red sox is forcing me to pick the rockies in 4.

yes 4. i'm mathematically eliminated, so i don't care.

brex said...

I'm with each of you, Rockies in 7.

TwinsWin83 said...

Whew. as much as I was cheering for the Indians to win last night at the same time I was thinking "man if the Red Sox win that means big points for me on the AH! pick em challenge."

Ill throw up a WS preview sometime tommorrow since the games start Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

I pick the Rockies in 6.

soup said...

Lofton was safe in the fifth.

Joel Skinner should be fired and possibly banned from baseball. Everyone of skinner's relatives should also be banned from baseball. That was the biggest mistake I have ever seen by a third base coach. There were about 5 reason's for why Manny would have never thought about throwing home...a total momentum shifter.

Okay...got that off my chest. Boy, I am just really starting to hate the Red Sox. They are the best team in baseball, but I don't care. Rockies in 5

Anonymous said...

Pink Stockings in 5

bizmarkie507 said...

way to join the club. the 40 million just to talk to matsuzaka was the final straw for my views on the red sox. Now we get to watch fox and espn drool about how great the red sox are 24-7 until the rockies beat them...i pray.

Anonymous said...

Mr P
I am going to cheer for the Rockies but I think the Red Sox will win it in 7. Also I want to let you know the scoring is wrong. I picked the Red Sox in 6 for the LCS and it got put in the grid wrong as 7 and I got points for having the # of games correct.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Mary:

Now that my Diamondbacks are out of it, I'm picking the team that knocked them out -- Rockies in 5.