Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Why Living With Ones Parents Sucks

written by Haas

Living with my parents sucks for one main reason: my bedroom is always warm.
I know what you're thinking; "open a window or turn on the AC"
Well, I've tried that. My roomates don't like when i turn on the AC cuz my room is the only hot room. and opening windows works for a bit, but then when i wake up in the morning, the goddamn birds are chirping, and it's so cold that I don't want to get out of bed.

stay tuned for more Why living at home with ones parents sucks

6 comments:

brex said...

How about using a fan? or maybe sleep in a different room...

haasertime said...

hey thanks for advice. maybe living at home wont suck so bad after all. your're so smart

Holmer said...

Warmth while I sleep can really get on my nerves. I would have to say that complaining about waking up to the sound of nature, and its beauty is getting pretty persnickety. What about the fact that, your mother makes free meals that you get to eat.

I would start thinking about reasons why living at home with your parents is enjoyable and can be quite a treat.

haasertime said...

its more humorous when i complain. fine i'll start a pro and con argument blog post thing

Anonymous said...

I will be in the same boat in a few weeks when I move in with my new roomates in Buffalo. Sucks. You have any other advice about living with parents, especially ones that are in love with the Twins even when they are playing terrible and he drives buses from Tulsa?????

Anonymous said...

THE BRIGHT SIDE IS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ALL THE BILLS AND IF SOMETHING BREAKS DOWN, YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIX IT. THE BAD IS THAT WHEN YOU WANT TO BRING HOME THAT DIRTY PIRATE HOOKER THEN KATHERINE BAJERCAL AND J BONE WON'T BE AS GIDDY, LIKE A FAT KID IN A CANDY STORE, AS YOU ARE.