Friday, November 9, 2007

Bald People of the World

By Jeff

With Troy sporting his new bald head, I decided to make a list of famous bald people in history. Some of the coolest people in this world are bald and I’ve made a list of top 10.


1)Me: Thanks to the Foss family and a Raider baseball team that went to state, all of my high school graduation photos have a nice looking bald head in them.

2)Homer Simpson: there are many reasons why Homer is the man. You decide……

3)Dhalsim from Street fighter: He could punch you from 100 ft away, can you do that?

4)Micheal Jordan: Hmmmmm…..pretty good at basketball.

5) Jesse Ventura: Not for his role as governor, but for Predator!

6) Torii Hunter and Kirby Puckett: Two of the greatest center fielders.

7) Ghandi: He was a cool dude…

8) William Shakespeare: He wrote some good plays.

9) Billy Corgan: Siamese Dream kicked ass.

10) Cal Ripken Jr: Good ballplayer and all around good guy.

Honorable Mention-

Samuel L. Jackson:
Sometimes he doesn’t sport the bald look.
Bruce Willis: DIE HARD DIE HARD DIE HARD
Jason Alexander: George was the best tv personality of all time.
Vin Diesel: Can’t act and sucks at life…
Patrick Stewart: never really watched Star Trek.
Micheal Stipe: REM kicks ass.
Billy Zane: for his appearance in Zoolander.
Andre Agassi: He wore a big earing while playing tennis and I like cannon cameras.
Paul Shaffer: Because Dave Letterman is funny.
Sigourney Weaver: was bald for Alien and I loved Ghostbusters, but her voice in Planet Earth was wicked.
Mike Haas: although not bald yet, he will quickly top the list in the next few years!!

9 comments:

bizmarkie507 said...

hahaha yes. The teenage mutant ninja turtles were all pretty cool and bald as well.

Jeff said...

This will be my last post for awhile. I'm heading to Bootcamp on Monday and I don't think they are going to let me on AH! I can't wait to make it home in January and see all you guys. Hopefully Foss and the wifey can make an apperance. Until then keep on L-I-V-I-N and keep the beers chilled!!

Daymonster said...

hold up... boot camp? Deden, bald? What is going on? I am very much out of the loop.

TwinsWin83 said...

Coast Guard Huddy?

Jeff said...

you betcha, saving the world one ship at a time.

TwinsWin83 said...

Atta boy. I'm looking up Seamen/Poop Deck jokes as we speak. Let us know when your planning on bein in MN in Jan. so we can make an effort to be there.

bizmarkie507 said...

There will be frosty beers with your name on them when you come to minny. oh yeah daymont, troy has lukiemia (sp?) but he should recover okay.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, I had forgotten about your shaved head. Thanks for the memories. And good luck in the Coast Guard, you'll be in our thoughts.

Daymonster said...

bad ass Hudson... although I never figured you for the law enforcement type. I had no idea about Deden. He will definitely be in my thoughts.