Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Unofficial Twins T-Shirt Ideas

By Tom Daymont

Since I have an extreme case of "blogger's block" I decided to just post a quick idea that Haas and I (Mostly Haas) have been working on. Inspired by the fashion segment featuring Alyssa Milano's new baseball clothing line before the All-Star Game. I began thinking about how a lot of athletic apparel, besides authentic jerseys, caps and jackets look pretty lame. (Think of the Twins shirts at your local Target)

Yesterday Haas and I were talking about an idea for a cool shirt that plays off the tie dye grateful dead style imagery.

Here is what we came up with.

Basically what we are looking for are some idea's to improve this design (some people don't like the front) or some completely different ideas that we could work on. Maybe an Official AH! shirt? Any ideas are welcome.
And finally, if we get something going maybe, just maybe, we could get some pretty sweet shirts made.

9 comments:

haasertime said...

i think its way sweet.

bizmarkie507 said...

I would buy that shirt and wear it alot

Holmer said...

I'm already wearing it.

Holmer said...

In my head.

brex said...

I vant one!

Anonymous said...

If these shirts are ever made, I wear large. I'm sure Donny would want one too, he wears and XL, so lets get working on these.

Jeff said...

are those shirts available via airmail?

soup said...

I want a shirt with Morneau/Mauer/Neshek/Hrbek's face really big and airbush-painted on there like gangstas do with Tupac or Tony Montana

haasertime said...

hrbeks face airbrushed would be absolutely hilarious. i'll check into that when i attend the rice county fair next week.