Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Notes

  • Stephon Marbury just threw away all his nice-guy cred he received for his Steve & Barry's stuff. sounds kinda like another good thing he had going, and then ruined.
  • Rangers scored 30 runs last night. Most in 110 years. Ian Kinsler and Michael Young combine for 2 rbi.
  • The White Sox are now tied for last place. yay.
  • I listened to the Brewers broadcast of their game against Brandon Webb and the Dbacks last night. Bob Ueker is hilarious.
  • Concert Calendar:

August 23rd: Loose Cannon

September 1st: Counting Crows/Collective Soul

September 22nd: Gordon Lightfoot

October 24th - Van Halen

November 1st - The Hold Steady

  • Random Complaints:
Coon Rapids was eliminated from the Little League World Series yesterday. They were beat by (surprise surprise) Arizona. Those snot-nosed kids probably play baseball all year around. As much as I love baseball, I'm glad the Coon Rapids kids are able to play other sports.

Mcdonalds: Your Ice cream machines should work more often. it's damn near impossible to get a mcflurry even 12 hours a day. thats bullshit

Nike: Hastings is Twins territory, not Cubs territory.

6 comments:

brex said...

I'd like to add to the concert calender:

Sep 1: Counting Crows/Collective Soul

haasertime said...

noted

TwinsWin83 said...

somehow I dont think that entire strip of the east coast is "Nationals Territory."

Daymonster said...

I wonder what kind of reseach went into this map... since its by Nike maybe the amount of merch these people bought and for what teams? Could explain the vast Nats empire seeing that people don't have old Nationals gear?

Thoughts?

TwinsWin83 said...

I dunno to be honest because I think the Pirates territory is way too massive as well

Anonymous said...

Pills7:
I actually saw Loose Cannons at hooters last night and it made my year!