Monday, September 24, 2007

Lull

By haasertime

we try to update everyday, but it's getting tough. I recently moved to Minneapolis, where I have no computer or internet. It sucks.

Also, theres not much to write about. I've been mostly writing about baseball, but the Twins are terrible now and it's just depressing.

so bear with us as we cook up some more ideas, and i get my laptop back.

email me if you want to throw anything on here.

haasertime@yahoo.com

or one of the other contributors on the side of the screen.

4 comments:

soup said...

Kubel is better than Cuddy.

Discuss

TwinsWin83 said...

disagree. strongly disagree. Cuddy has a better BA, scored more runs, has more hits, HR and RBI's and has a better OBP then Kubel. Plain and simple. This isnt to say that Kubel hasnt made improvements over the last month or so because he has, but Cuddy has had a down year compared to last on the offensive end and he is still better at the plate then Kubel and this isnt even mentioning defense.

The two are not even comparable on the defensive end. Kubel has slowed considerably with his bad knees and has a below average arm. Cuddy has a hose, top 5 in the A.L.

No contest.

bizmarkie507 said...

soup: I believe one day Kubel will be better than Cuddy. Although I can't possibly imagine Jason ever contributing more to the clubhouse than Cuddyer does.

soup said...

I was just trying to stir the pot.

I will say that the numbers Cuddy put up last year might have a lot to do with hitting behind a left handed batting champion and in front of a left handed MVP