Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Twins Twitter Followers Sing!



During Friday's game, a few of the @minnesotatwins twitter followers got to lead the singing of 'take me out to the ballgame'

A good time was had by all.





__________________________

There's been a lack of activity around here lately. No one has felt like writing anything. Or even explaining why they don't feel like writing anything. I'm taking a step back for a bit. It's possible that I've been driven crazy over the amount of coverage of Carl Pavano's mustache.

4 comments:

TwinsWin83 said...

you have to be snuckered up for that thing mike. no way do you look that pumped to sing on camera next to TC if you arent on the sause.

haasertime said...

yeah right. I'd be that happy to sing with TC Bear even if I were mid-tier man pyramid, Abu-Ghraib.

soup said...

The g and h on my keyboard dont work. I literally had to google paranormal and then copy the gh from ghost and paste everytime I need one of those letters. So thats my excuse.

Also, I moved back to the cities. Anyone lookin for a roomate?

haas, you sound like an angel

bizmarkie507 said...

nice! yeah i dont think anymore. Its not good. love the number one pose